D1: Process journal (January 28th)

Today I finished programming and published my program. Looking at the required way to convert the time units and the complicated differences between the AM/PM values would have made it very difficult to finish the program on time, so as to finish the program, I removed the time converter, which unfortunately brought the total units that can be converted to 4, instead of the 6 I had originally imagined. I do wish I could have more possible conversions, but in order to finish on time, I had to remove the time value.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s